Bookings to all McIntosh & Bowman events are essential.
Full payment is require to confirm all bookings.
Wait lists are offered for every class – no guarantees – people on this list are only contacted if something becomes available.
Cancellations must be made at least three full business days in advance of class time in order to be eligible for a full refund.
Any cancellations within 72 hours of class either loose their ticket or can transfer their ticket to a colleague, friend or family member.
In the event of this situation we only refund customers if they have purchased directly from us themselves.
We do not refund people who have:
- been gifted a voucher to an experience with us
- purchased their GV through one of our online vendors who sell tickets on our behalf for a commission
Although we make every effort to avoid changes to our class schedule,
We reserve the right to:
- substitute instructors as needed
- change any aspect of the event from what has been advertised
- change the date of the experience
- cancel any class due to low registration or other circumstances
In accepting a place at any of our events and/or forwarding payment, the participant/ recipient of the Ticket is consenting to these conditions.
Fort Denison Participants that miss the ferry will not have their tickets refunded. It is the responsibility of all participants to get to the meeting point on time and contact Claudia on 0422 728 505 if they are experiencing difficulties.
We reserve the right to change details of the experience at any stage and will contact you regarding the slight changes to time/venue etc.